3DPMiniatures

• Hello from Australia

• For all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here along with any questions about the forums
For all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here along with any questions about the forums
 #28  by RedLDR
 Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:15 am
Hi guys,

Just thought I would say a quick "hi" and introduce myself. My name is Steve and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I'm new to this and am planning to buy my first 3D printer in the near future. Thinking of getting the Prusa i3 MK2 and would love some feedback from any other members who might have one already.

Anyway, I will post more once I get it and let you know how I go.

Steve :)
 #29  by DungeonMaster
 Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:40 am
G'day. Also from Victoria and also getting a Prusa I3 MK2

THe guys from Printable Scenery reckon it would be the best to print their stuff. Going to use it for D&D stuff.
 #30  by RedLDR
 Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:56 am
Cool. Looking to get back into d&d too. Also want to do some stuff for talisman and flames of war :)
 #45  by krouton3
 Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:47 am
i personally have a robo r1 got it for $799...now you can get the r1 +plus for $499 considering the build size i think its worth it since it can print off in 10 X 9 X 8" but i use mine for cosplay applications so i needed the larger build volume havent been looking at the market for 3d printers since i bought mine so i cant really say whats the best bang for your buck lol