3DPMiniatures

• Scandinavia checking in

• For all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here along with any questions about the forums
For all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here along with any questions about the forums
 #40  by Claus Olesen
 Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:45 pm
Hello from Denmark!
Just received my first printer the other day, a Trinus made by Kodama, and have printed out my first terrain test pieces. Need to do some more tweaking to the slicer settings to get a better result, but I'm confident I'll soon get some good looking pieces.

Even though I only just got my first printer I'm already considering what my next one should be.
At the moment I'm considering one of the following: Prusa i3 MK2, Afinibot A9 or A31, FolgerTech FT5.
I've seen all of them produce very nice prints and they all have a much larger print bed than my Trinus.

I've backed many, many 3DP terrain Kickstarters (Printable Scenery, Fat Dragon Games, Rocket Pig Games, Axolote, Terrain4Print, Z1, Limitless Levels, True Tiles/Hero's Hoard and probably a few I've forgotten). I have almost the full library of Printable Scenery, all of Fat Dragon Games and most of Rocket Pig Games (well, when they are all released)... yet another reason why I need a second (third?) printer, go be able to get through all of those files. :o :D
 #49  by krouton3
 Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:55 am
i should probably consider getting a second printer myself for the above mentioned reason (plus incase a part breaks on one id be able to print off another) i currently just have a robo r1 which works well for the cosplay applications ive been using it for