3DPMiniatures

• Howdy from the Heart of Texas

• For all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here along with any questions about the forums
For all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here along with any questions about the forums
 #131  by Waco Joe
 Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:07 pm
Hello everyone. I just joined and look forward to participating.

I just received my Prusa i3 Mk2 (financed by cashing in my Magic the Gathering collection) a few weeks ago and have been having a blast. I have backed a number of kickstarters in the past in anticipation of getting my own printer so I am starting to get my Printable Scenery and Dragonlock items queued up. In addition I have been printing out some Napoleonic naval ships and modern tanks from Thingiverse. I'll provide links over in the appropriate forum.

I am not much on design at this point. I can't wrap my brain around around modelling at this point although this might change if I can get some of the digital media people at my work to give me some hands on pointers. One thing I have grokked (age reveal?) is 3dslash.net. I have designed several movement trays for various miniature games I play. I run these in the downtime when I am cogitating my next major print.

Anyway, thanks for the forum and I look forward to see what goes on here.

Waco Joe