3DPMiniatures

• Terrain4print found this

• For all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here along with any questions about the forums
For all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here along with any questions about the forums
 #95  by terrain4print
 Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:04 pm
It looks promising. As my username suggest, I make 3D models of wargame for home 3D printers. I have some models on thingiverse and I recently ran a successful kickstarter. Right now I am working hard on fulfilling the kickstarter.

It's nice with a forum where I can discuss projects and get feedback an suggestions on my designs. I'm looking forward to talking to all of you.
 #103  by terrain4print
 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:53 pm
Thanks Krouton3!
I am in the process of fulfilling my kickstarter. Lots of work, right now with ruins. Once I'm done with sending stuff to the backers I will open up a shop. Probably at cgtrader to begin with. The kickstarter was about improving the existing models and add much more options to them. Quite a lot of stretch goals was reached.
See this update for instance:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/te ... ts/1778556
Last edited by terrain4print on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.